Friday 15 June 2012

The break the egg of mine,dancing in the arm,A square is actually a form of circle,i want purple patches on my favorite blanket top,when you`re looking cool and need to go into the zone-imagine yourself naked and silence,there`s a little house inside my body and thats where i stay in times of relaxation and uncomfort,Get me a Space Case!we were getting ready to jump off a plane,i hate sleeping with a closed sleeping bag,you can always ask for help.How was your day?Conveniance kills,drink water,No one is looking after you anymore-now you`re 22,Friends,`time`,money,That African dream where people were chasing me and we found those trees with all those fruits.Fri Stats test?,Get bread,Go to dentist.It`s lovely to drain the hot water when you`ve been washing dishes and you want a drink,Crystal jungles,i was looking at my bum and all these soft places,cut shoes out of gum boots.I Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment